1. The Company processes all transactions through the Secure online payment system to ensure the protection of data. Billing information filled out by the Customer is not saved or withheld by the Company in any manner. Customers are encouraged by the Company to keep their personal billing information confidential.
2. Acquired details are not shared with any third party, and are only used by the Company in the following scenarios:
In case the customer has an Order in progress, the Support Team will contact them by E-mail or Phone to facilitate the delivery of the Order.
Sale, distribution or disclosure of Customers’ information will not be done by the Company without their consent unless legal situations are in play such as complying with a subpoena.
3. Information which is directly available to the Company’s freelancers is not the Company’s responsibility and the Company exercise control over it or give any assurances over its future distribution.
4. Information provided to the Company is stored on Secure Servers, and the Customer has a duty of keeping their login credentials confidential.
5. Data controller: RP WRITINGSMART TECHNOLOGIES, legal entity incorporated under the laws of Cyprus (Registration number: HE391438), registered address: SPORADON 70A, 102 FL 2303 LAKATAMIA, NICOSIA, Cyprus will be the controller of your personal data.